While we are strictly adhering to our Governor’s “Stay Home, Save Lives” we want you to know Marquee Home Inspections remains open and is scheduling inspections. As updates change on almost a daily basis, we continue to monitor the situation so as to maintain the safety and health of our clients and property owners. That being said we have implemented the below precautionary measures
- I have completed the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors’ (InterNACHI) COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for Home Inspectors Course and will adhere to their recommended safety guidelines and standards.
- I have always encouraged my clients to be present for all or part of the home inspection so we may walk through the report and discuss any immediate questions. In lieu of this, we are offering to conduct virtual meetings with clients and agents who may not feel comfortable attending the inspection onsite. Of course, I will continue to be available for phone calls after the inspection to address any questions that might arise.
- The necessary precautions will be taken with the inspection property by wearing shoe covers inside the home, gloves/additional PPE gear when necessary and regular hand washing.
- Your Inspection Agreement will be emailed to you with the option to provide an eSignature.
- Your payment can be made by check or credit card.